Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.

Перевод машины на жену

Тема в разделе "В Голландии", создана пользователем Menthol26, 1 мар 2023.

1. блудный попугай

блудный попугай Завсегдатай

А практики тут есть? На практике мне дают кортинг 67,5% и мой 1 год безаварийной езды по этому регелингу. По факту получается та же сумма, как если бы этого регелинга на было. я не знаю почему так.

2. Gonzo

Gonzo Старожил

Что я нарыл, когда интересовался темой, утащил с реддита:
    Disclaimer: I am a licensed insurance broker, but I am not your insurance broker. If you want information that is specific to your situation, please consult a licensed insurance broker.

Let me start off by giving a short explanation of how the no-claim discount (also known as a bonus/malus) is arrived at.

The terms and conditions contain a table that provides you with a percentage discount for each step on that ladder. On which step of the ladder you find yourself is dependent on 4 possible factors:

• Insurance companies provide a certain amount of steps for free to everyone. (Dutch term: Inschalingstreden)

• The years that you have spent driving, while having your own insurance in your own name provides you with a step for each damage free year. Note that these are registered in a national database and can be taken to a different insurance company (Dutch term: Schadevrije jaren)

• Possible extra steps that you or your insurance broker have been able to negotiate. (Dutch term: Commerciële treden)

• Damage claims that influence your no-claim standing. Any reduction in damage free years and/or steps is usually not administrated until the next contract expiration date for your policy. (Dutch term: terugval)
    To give an example: Say I've had an insurance in my own name for 7 years, I've not had any damage claims, my insurance broker managed to negotiate 2 additional steps, and I got scaled at 5 steps to begin with. I would be on step 14, which is an 75% no-claim discount according to the terms and conditions in this example.

Now, what you're asking about is generally called a "tweede gezinsautoregeling" or "meesleepregeling" and is offered by most insurance companies in the Netherlands. The no-claim discount for a second family car is calculated by giving that car and its insurance the free steps and extra steps equal to the damage free years you have on the first car. Note that these are not extra damage free years and cannot be taken along to a different insurance company.

So, following the example I gave before: The second car would be scaled at 5 steps and gain 7 extra steps for a total of 12 steps and a 70% no-claim discount in this example. The extra steps that the insurance broker negotiated do not transfer, but they might be able to negotiate additional extra steps on your behalf.

The examples above change dramatically if you're changing insurance companies and you're at a negative number of damage free years. I'll assume this isn't the case in your situation.

Also each insurance has it's own and separate build up of damage free years.

Making use of the "tweede gezinsautoregeling" comes with its own conditions, chief of which is that the 2nd car must be owned and insured by the same person as the first car. There is some leeway when it comes to husbands/wives, but children cannot be the owner of the car or the contract holder for the insurance if you want to use this arrangement. Generally the other main condition is that the driver (regelmatig bestuurder) of the 2nd car has to live at the same adress as the person that owns the first car. So this can't be used to buy and insure a car for a child that is now living on their own.

Terms and conditions may differ between insurance companies. Some don't allow the arrangement, some allow it for 2 motorvehicles, some for multiple, and some don't have a limit. Without knowing the insurance company I won't be able to tell you for sure.

Source: 10 years of working in the insurance industry as well as several up to date certifications (WFT).

3. SanSan

SanSan Форумчанин

У меня анвб такая, скидка по безаварийной езде макс возможная благодаря партнёру. Дешевле я ещё для себя не находила

4. Tima

Tima Старожил

Вопрос в тему, капают ли schadevrije jaren тому кто указан как Regelmatige bestuurder в полисе?

• Нравится Нравится x 1
  5. MMMM

MMMM Активный форумчанин

Форумчане, проконсультируйте, кто знает: у меня 14 лет безаварийного стажа и, соответственно, скидка в 75% на автостраховку. Две машины, я владелец. Сын только что получил права. Как с минимальными финансовыми потерями организовать накопление им безаварийного стажа? В РФ вписываешь неск.человек в страховку и у каждого идет безаварийный стаж. А здесь так же? В семье я единственный водитель, поэтому никогда не изучал этот вопрос :)

Поделиться этой страницей

Загрузка...