Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.

Нигерийский спам (Новая форма?)

Тема в разделе "Delirium Tremens", создана пользователем Amenhotep, 31 мар 2005.

1. Veronika

Veronika Старожил

А мне вот такои спам пришел

Dearest,

I am very sure that this mail will bring lots of surprises and curiosity to you since there was no previous correspondence before now between us.I am the wife of Late Mr Akhmad Kadyrov,The President of Chechnya,who was killed in a bomb attack early last year in a parade ground(See :http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-05/10/content_329330.htm). My husband told me before his death that he has a deposit of $40m which he deposited overseas and handed to me all the documents which my lawyer has confirmed with the bank. Right now I am looking for an Investor who will help me to invest the total sum in the west and after which I will relocate to your country.

Because of the security situation in Chechnya ,I am currectly seeking an assylum in Holland where i am writing you from and the situation here does not warrant me to do much from here; therefore I have designated my family lawyer who will coordinate every aspect of the fund transfer and the investment with your assistance. I am ready to concede up to 25% of the funds to you as your share if you will help me to pull the funds and invest it in your country which has a stable economy.

Upon receipt of your acceptance letter, I will introduce you to my family lawyer who on how the transfer can be done in the shortest possible time. you should reach me through my private email: mrsrukijakadyrov@legalonline.com

Awaiting your Urgent response by email as the case maybe.

Regards

Mrs. Rukija Akhmad Kadyrov

Это сообщение отредактировал Veronika - 3 May 2005, 16:03

2. Serge

Serge Завсегдатай

Надо же... :D

3. Alexey

Alexey Аксакал

Вот как люди развлекаются с Нигерийскими товарищами :)

Стебаются как могут :)

http://www.419eater.com/html/joe_eboh.htm

(на англ)

Смешно что сам нигериец "повелся" и "попал" на 129 долларов :) И фотографировался в прикольном виде :)

4. Evgenij Koronin

Evgenij Koronin Модератор

О-О! Просто супер - читается как детектив, во что мне надо было делать, когда я получил "выигрыш" в лотерею от какой то испанской конторы! Фотки уморные, особенно "Heccy with his bodyguards" взятая из Reservoir Dog. Похоже нигериец не смотрит тарантиновские фильмы. :)

5. Xitpij_Laban

Xitpij_Laban Старожил

:thumb: :appl:
    красиво! это ж почти готовый сценарий для комедии.. или дюдика...

6. Slava

Slava Завсегдатай

А меня некто, по имени programer бомардирует вот таким текстом:

Hello,

My friend give me your e-mail address. I think you are from Nederland, so you can help me.

I am a programmer from Russia, I have some clients from Nederland that ready to pay me sending
    money by Bank transfer to a Nederland bank account, they dont have Western Union office near their place,
    but I can receive only Western Union transfers here in Russia. So - I need to find somebody who can receive this
    Bank transfer and re-send money to me by sending Western Union transfer.

If you help me - you will get 10% from transferred money (10% from 4000 EUR = 400 EUR to you
    from one transfer). If you are ready to help, please e-mail me to VIPJ**S@AOL.COM.

Thank you for your attention.

А вот, якобы, и от Postbanka:
    Lieve Postbank Klant,

Deze email werd verzonden door de Postbank server om uw identiteit vast te stellen. Je moet dit proces afmaken door
    de link beneden aan te klikken om door te gaan in het volgende menu en daar je gebruikersnaam en wachtwoord invullen.
    Dit is gedaan voor je eigen veiligheid - omdat sommige van onze leden niet langer toegang hebben tot hun emailadres
    en wij het moeten verifieren.

http://www.postbank.nl/U7a5O6Ql077OdUPNlzQ...**fbBA4b62z71ws

Wij hopen u hiermee voldoende te hebben geinformeerd.
    Met vriendelijke groet,
    Postbank.nl

Это сообщение отредактировал Slava - 25 <b style="color:black;background-color:#ff9999">Nov 2005, 11:24

7. Amenhotep

Amenhotep Активный форумчанин

Ну и мне аналогичный мейл пришел, просят помочь с переводом денег. Все жду ответа.... ))

8. marshaal

marshaal Аксакал

Re: Все жду ответа..
    Он не заставит себя ждать, 100%!

9. Darida

Darida Аксакал

Я тут по делу зашла на страничку конcульства Нидерландов в Москве и, надо же- там тоже нигерийский спам ! :eek:

{The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands has received many questions about the legitimacy of certain solicitations received by post or email. These letters or emails hold out the promise of large sums of money in exchange for payment of advance fees, transaction costs, customs duties, etc. In some cases, the recipient is informed that he has won a lottery. The letters and emails also state that the financial or other transactions have been initiated by companies registered in the Netherlands or other European countries.}

Подробности здесь:

My Webpage

10. Slava

Slava Завсегдатай

Ваще оборзели: прислали обыкновенной почтой поздравление с выигрышем лотереи (даже марки не пожалели в 53 цента). Из Испании, причем!
    Правда принтер струйный у них слабенький, но при этом пытались изобразить водяные знаки на бумажке. Первый раз получаю подобное по почте.
    Вот думаю, может поглумиться над ними наподобие приведенного выше примера (здесь найдутся желающие мне помочь?) либо в полицию пожаловаться?
    Могу выставить на оборзение, да вот как? Вывешенные на фотосайте картинки не принимаются местной системой.

11. Evgenij Koronin

Evgenij Koronin Модератор

Мне именно такое уже присылали, тоже из Испании, принтер у них и правда слабоват :) Нагуглите название конторы - много интересного прочитаете!

12. Anna

Anna Аксакал

Я беспокоюсь за Джеффа, который все это организовал и пропал... :blink:

Поделиться этой страницей

Загрузка...