Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.

Travel To Russia (Travel destination)

Тема в разделе "English only!", создана пользователем moNkaD8, 16 авг 2006.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. moNkaD8

moNkaD8 Новичок

Please help.
    Somebody travelled across Russia? How There?
    I Am going to go here, advise, what route is better for choosing? Of what agency to take advantage? On the internet it is a lot of sites offering these services (ad is removed, etc.), but it were would be desirable to hear opinion of people which already there.
    Thanks

Метки:
  2. Peter

Peter Старожил

moNkaD8,

Well, the route depends on your interests. A typical tourist will visit Moscow, S-Petersburg and perhaps the "Golden ring".
    An atypical :) tourist can go to Kamchatka or Yakutia ;) for example.

I wasn't a tourist in Russia and don't know anything about the Russian travel agencies but I assume that you can save some money if you will arrange everything yourself. On other hand this needs some knowledge of Russia and a bit more difficult. And slightly risky too.

Can you understand Russian and read cyrillic letters?

3. Rus

Rus Старожил

remark: we aren't there yet, we're still here.
    note: you're on the ground of HER MAJESTY QUEEN BEATRIX OF THE NETHERLANDS.

4. rusjpnl

rusjpnl Старожил

The Golden Ring

5. kosta

kosta Аксакал

Trans Siberian.

Or even better: St. Petersburg-Moscow-Vladivostok-Harbin-Beijing. By train, naturally.

6. Kikker

Kikker Старожил

7. v-a

v-a Завсегдатай

Друзья, вы отвечаете на вопрос робота. Первое сообщение в этой теме - обычный форумный спам. Пиарят 3btours.

8. Valery

Valery Старожил

Да уж... Гугление дает 13700 ссылок с аналогичным вопросом только на "открытых" форумах.

I would propose to freeze this topic until any further post from the author.

9. Rus

Rus Старожил

true !

10. Amenhotep

Amenhotep Активный форумчанин

Всем спасибо за успехи в борьбе с роботами, тема закрыта

Статус темы:
Закрыта.

Поделиться этой страницей

Загрузка...